There’s a reason why mid-century modern style furniture is popular, it looks good just about anywhere. This TV stand can go with an eclectic style of furniture in your living room, entertainment room, office, or more.
Featuring 2 shelving areas, a push-to-open door revealing even more storage, and a wide-open tabletop, there’s plenty of room for your TV, gaming consoles, cable boxes, and more. It is made with particleboard and is capable of supporting a static load capacity of 50 kg. Our canted legs, a signature of retro-style furniture, are made with rubberwood for even more stability. The legs are attached to the table with both strong screws and wooden dowels to ensure everything stays in place.
- Good style comes over and over again - reinvent your home with this charming low board in the style of the 50/the 60s. This retro furniture fits perfectly into modern and versatile rooms.
- This TV shelf has a large surface area for your plasma TV, cable boxes, and DVDs. Press the cabinet door to open it and store small items within easy reach.
- The slanted legs of this retro console are made of rubberwood and are supported by screws and solid wooden dowels.
- It’s time for floor protection pads and rear panel connectors for the rear of the TV cabinet. This further increases the stability of the TV furniture.
- Material: Manufactured Wood
- Adjustable Shelving: No
- Assembly Required: Yes